Thursday, April 23, 2009


Well, while my new bike sits in the garage gathering dust, I'm in New Orleans for a conference. Tonight I dined on jambalya, red beans and rice, chicken gumbo with andouie sausage and a small bowl of corn and crab bisque. Hmmmm! Finished off the night with some local scones and now I'm ready for bed. Tomorrow is another day for eating some good ol' cajun cookin. Aside from the good food, this place is a dive. No wonder most of the diplaced Katrina vicitms didn't come back home.
Oh, as for the long hair, beard, leathers and other bike rider regalia, I ran into a slight problem. Her name is Wendy. Not too keen on the biker look and haulin' butt to Sturgis. Maybe I'll just throw mom on the back and head out!

1 comment:

  1. lol- No Sturgis?! That is just unacceptable- don't you have to sign a contract that when you buy a "hog" that you will be attending Sturgis and getting "mom" tatooed on your left arm?

    ReplyDelete